WE DON'T MAKE KEYS, WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!
Key Club is an international student-led organization which provides its members with opportunities to provide service, build character and develop leadership.
We are caring and competent servant leaders transforming communities worldwide.
The core values of Key Club International are leadership, character building, caring and inclusiveness.
I pledge, on my honor, to uphold the Objects of Key Club International; to build my home, school and community; to serve my nation and God; and combat all forces which tend to undermine these institutions.
Caring–Our Way of Life
- To develop initiative and leadership.
- To provide experience in living and working together.
- To serve the school and community.
- To cooperate with the school principal.
- To prepare for useful citizenship.
- To accept and promote the following ideals:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and application of higher standards in scholarship, sportsmanship and social contacts.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render unselfish service and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism and good will.
Theodore High School Officers
Class Director - 1st Year:
Class Director - 2nd Year:
Key Club Meeting Dates
Our meetings are held every 2nd and 4th Monday of every month. The meetings will be after school in room A221a. Meetings are mandatory, please see Mrs. Dumas if you will be unable to attend.
THS Key Club dues are $35.00.
The dues are for the following:
$7.00 Local (MGM)
If dues are not paid by 10/5/18, you will no longer be a member of THS Key Club
If you have problems getting your dues paid on time, please speak with Mrs. Dumas.
Phone: (251) 221-3351