WE DON'T MAKE KEYS, WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!
Key Club is part of the Kiwanis family, a global organization dedicated to lifelong service leadership.
Theodore Key Club is sponsored by the Azalea City Kiwanis.
Any THS student without discipline, attendance, or academic issues can join. Key Club is for all students regardless of diploma option. If a student wants to volunteer in the community and make great friends and lasting memories, then Key Club is for them.
Theodore High School Officers 2020-21
President: Tayton Dresser
Vice President: Alexis Collins
Secretary: Acadia Morgan
Treasurer/Historian: Megan Powell
Key Club Meeting Dates
Our meetings are held every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month before or after school (attend the meeting that fits your schedule). The meetings will be after school in room A205 Meetings are mandatory, please see Mrs. Dumas if you will be unable to attend.
THS Key Club dues are $35.00.
The dues are for the following:
$7.00 Local (THS
To apply for membership, fill out the application to the right.
Key Club is an international student-led organization which provides its members with opportunities to provide service, build character and develop leadership.
We are caring and competent servant leaders transforming communities worldwide.
The core values of Key Club International are leadership, character building, caring and inclusiveness.
I pledge, on my honor, to uphold the Objects of Key Club International; to build my home, school and community; to serve my nation and God; and combat all forces which tend to undermine these institutions.
Caring–Our Way of Life
- To develop initiative and leadership.
- To provide experience in living and working together.
- To serve the school and community.
- To cooperate with the school principal.
- To prepare for useful citizenship.
- To accept and promote the following ideals:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and application of higher standards in scholarship, sportsmanship and social contacts.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render unselfish service and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism and good will.
Phone: (251) 221-3351
Key Club Activities
Ronald McDonald Meals
Griggs Fall Festival
Southwest Mobile Chamber of Commerce - Holiday Market, Community Clean-up, Business Expo, Santa Pancake Breakfast, Food drive
THS Homecoming Float
Nan Gray Fall Festival
UCP Fun Run
Hankins Parenting Night
Reading is Fundamental
Kiwanis - Auction, K-Day, Potluck
Fund-raisers - Snack sales, lollipop sales, hot chocolate sales
Plus more volunteer opportunities
We also have Social Events