In Order to qualify for summer internship you must:
1. Be a current Junior or Senior
2. Have a valid Driver's License or ID
3. Have access to reliable transportation
4. Have a checking account in YOUR NAME before starting work.
5. Have a resume. See Mrs.Saine if you need help with your resume.
6. After applying, you MUST attend the Community Mock Interviews that will take place on March 31.
MCPSS Internship Timeline
Feb. 17- March 11: Open Application Period (Please see job postings and submit your application via the Job Application Link before March 21, 2021)
March 23: Community Mock Interviews
March 30 - April 15: Employer will contact you for an interview
April 22: Employer will contact the school with their selections & you will be notified by the Academy Specialist if you were chosen
May 6: Internship Connect Day at Davidson High School
June 6- June 30: Internship Work Days *Minimum of 4 weeks and 15 hours per week